Automatic food & beverage vending machines.
The museum’s main route is adapted for visitors with reduced mobility. There is an elevator and ramps to access the upper levels. There are two wheelchairs available, which can be requested at the ticket office.
There are sanitary facilities for visitors with special needs.
Not authorised to enter MAAT:
- carrying backpacks, suitcases or travel bags, or umbrellas (free lockers are provided to store these items);
- with animals (except for guide dogs);
- access is also denied to people who lack hygiene conditions, are psychologically disturbed or display inappropriate behaviour.
The following is not permitted inside MAAT:
- eating, drinking, running or smoking;
- touching the works of art;
- flash photography;
- overstepping lines on the floor indicating security areas around the works of art.
Please respect instructions provided by duly identified security guards and guides.
Children must always be accompanied by adults.
Wheelchairs and strollers are allowed.
Any accident or unusual occurrence must be immediately communicated to a security guard.
In cases that are duly identified, some works of art or exhibitions may have different rules than those presented here.
An increased flow of visitors may restrict access temporarily.
Images may only be captured with professional equipment with prior authorisation.
Complaints book available.