Facilities & Services
- Lockers (operated with 1€ coins, returned after use);
- Drink and snack vending machines;
- Cash machine;
- Nappy-changing facilities;
- Free public car park 500m from the museum;
- Bicycle parking area.
- The museum is adapted for visitors with reduced mobility, with both lift and ramp access to the upper floors;
- Two wheelchairs are available upon request at the ticket office;
- There are toilet facilities available for visitors with special needs.
The following is not permitted inside the museum buildings:
- Carrying backpacks, suitcases, holdalls or umbrellas (please use the lockers provided);
- Bringing pets (except for guide dogs);
- Eating, drinking or smoking;
- Touching exhibited works;
- Going beyond the safety areas around the works of art;
- Flash photography;
- Taking pictures for professional use (only upon prior request).
- Please follow directions provided by security staff, tour guides or members of staff;
- Children must be accompanied by an adult;
- In case of an accident or unusual incident, please report it immediately to a member of security staff.
- In case of increased number of visitors, access may be temporarily suspended;
- Visitors displaying poor hygiene, who are showing signs of psychological distress or engaging in inappropriate behaviour may not be allowed in the museum;
- A complaints book is available.